India is a large country and in every city, big or small, you'll find various legends and folklore about paranormal activity. The places listed on this page are the 10 most haunted places in India.
The claims and stories of ghostly apparitions have been verified by various paranormal experts, on-or-off-the-record.
1) Forts of Bhangarh, Rajasthan
2) Dumas Beach, Gujarat
3) Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad
4) Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai
5) Hotel Savoy, Mussoorie
6) Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune
7) Dow Hill, Kurseong, West Bengal
8) Raj Kiran Hotel in Lonavala, Mumbai
9) d'Souza Chawl of Mahim, Mumbai
10) Brij Raj Bhavan Palace in Kota, Rajasthan
[Click here to read full article]