A yet unnamed 11-year-old girl from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City has been making headlines in Asia, for her alleged uncontrollable power to set things around her on fire.
According to Vietnamese website Ngoisao, on May 12, a young girl living in the Tan Binh district of Ho Chi Minh has burned down almost the entire third floor of her family’s home. Her father says the child did not have access to any fire-inducing objects, and that the fire was caused by the super-energy in her body. How many times have we heard that one before, right? But while that may sound like the exaggerations of a parent looking for media attention, this is apparently not the first time this Vietnamese girl has caused things to burst into fire just by going near them.
The unnamed girl’s parents say they’ve noticed her peculiar abilities about a month ago, when their home’s electrical network underwent repeated short-circuiting. Then the power outlets around the house burst into fire when their daughter came near them, and at one time she even burned a corner of the toilet seat. What’s even more intriguing is they claim the same phenomenon repeated itself when they took the girl to other places, as well. For example, during a vacation to Vung Tau beach, she burned the hotel room. The 11-year-old told Vietnamese media that on occasions, even her clothes catch on fire for no apparent reason.
[Click here to read full article]