A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baby’s death shocks parents

By Davinci S. Maru

THE death of a ten-day-old baby in Sitio Magay, Barangay Tangke, Talisay City yesterday dawn baffled authorities, including a church official.

But the family of John Edison Malacay believed a paranormal creature was responsible for their loved one’s death.

Plan your Sinulog week ahead and find out what's in store for Sinulog 2012.

The newborn was seen by his parents with blood oozing from his mouth and nose. His navel also swelled up with marks that looked like it had been drained.


The discovery of John Edison’s condition came after his grandfather, Virgil Abarquez, visited their house past 5 a.m.

To his surprise, Virgil saw bloodstains in the kitchen area and immediately called Kimberly, the baby’s 18-year-old mother.

“Naa lage’y lama sa dugo diri sa lamesa?” he asked.

Virgil only made a stopover at his daughter’s house on his way to gofishing.

Kimberly woke up to hear her father’s voice and went into the kitchen.

She also noticed the red marks scattered on the floor, which she suspected was done by rats.

“Basin mga ilaga rana nga nag-away,” she answered.

When Kimberly went back to the bed to check her son, she saw blood marks on John Edison’s face.

The baby was placed at the center of the bed where his parents slept by his side.

John Edison was rushed to the Talisay City District Hospital, but was declared dead on arrival.

John Edison was described to be a healthy baby and had a fair complexion. He was supposed to be baptized in January during the celebration of a fiesta in their area.

Kimberly, in an interview, said she and her husband didn’t notice any noise or movement in their house or at the rooftop at that time.

However, one of Kimberly’s aunts who lived nearby saw bloodstains on their rooftop.

Neighbors reportedly noticed sounds from a bird locally known as “kikik.”

The baby’s family and neighbors suspected someone that transforms into a supernatural form was responsible for John Edison’s death.

[Click here to read full article]


Post a Comment

Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012