A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Angela's love spell success story


Hi guys! You know my story already but I can summarize it for anyone out there who is thinking of trying the love spell (my advice: do it! it works!)

When my boyfriend and I broke up it was totally my fault. I kind of got together with one of his friends behind his back. I know, it was dumb and stupid and I regret it. But you know how it goes, sometimes you do dumb things and just don't think about the consequences of what you are doing. Anyhow, I slept with his friend Jason a couple of times, and my boyfriend (Mark) found out when Jason started bragging about his conquest (me!) in some bar.

Mark called me up and just started calling me all the names under the sun. It really hurt me, I didn't know he could be like that, he's such a sweet and gentle man normally. But I could hardly complain at what he was saying because he was right, I had been a total bitch to him. He told me he never wanted to see me again. I was sad and upset, and so I tried to run away from the problem by spending more time with Jason. Yeah, stupid again! If I had shown remorse and tried straight away, maybe I could have gotten Mark back right then, but going crying into Jasons arms just made things worse.

I still had some spell castings to do according to the guide, so I kept up with those. About a week after the restaurant Mark turned up at my apartment with a bunch of red roses! He said he'd not stopped thinking about me all week. He said he'd never stopped loving me, and that he wanted us to be a proper couple again. How amazing is that? Obviously I said yes! Well, there was a lot of kissing first, then I said yes!

We've been together since then, and everything is great. We've not really talked about what happened with Jason (Mark doesn't see him any more, they stopped speaking after all that happened, understandable). I feel such a strong bond with Mark, and so lucky to have him, especially after I was such a bitch to him.

There's no doubt the spell brought us together. I could feel it working while I was doing it, and it felt amazing. Actually I wanted to keep doing it even after Mark and me where back together, because of the amazing feeling it gives me inside!

There you go guys, that's my story. I love telling it because it's got such a happy ending. To anyone out there who reads this and who is thinking of using a spell, do it! You'll feel amazing and you're life will be so much happier.

[Click here to read full article]

2 comments:

  1. I live in Portland,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”DR.ABEGBE spell temple”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dream of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “dr.abegbe spell temple”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL. DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    Amarres de Amor Caseros

    ReplyDelete

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012