A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Strange Happennings in Thailand Hotels of Haadyai


On one of the holidays, my family, which consists of my son and husband decided to go for a short holiday trip together with my mother and MIL (mother in law). At that time, it seemed like a good idea and co-incidently although it was a last minute decision, there was a rooms available in the usually peaked holiday season. 3 days before we took off to Haadyai, Thailand for the holidays, my son fell sick for 3 days but was however assured by the doctor that he would heal soon.

On the journey to Haadyai, my son seemed to look better and when we decided to make the first stop at one of the Kuan Yin Ma Temple, he was feeling much better already.

As soon as we checked to one of the hotels at Haadyai, Thailand, my son immediately took in fever and vomitted a little blood. Perhaps it was due to the pizza my husband ordered for him over lunch.

Fearing that the ghost may disturb my son, I took the courage to wake up, switched on all the lights including the bathroom lights and sat up. At this time, my husband woke up and was puzzled of my actions. I explained to him to caution tonight and he immediately knew what I meant.

The rest of the night was at peace and after I switch on all the lights, the room was quiet. Perhaps the naughty ghost just wanted to play and meant no harm.

[Click here to read full article]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012